" Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." -Osho

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sep 2013 - Oktober 2013

Assalamualaikum Tuan Puan Ibuk-ibuk Bapak-bapak.

Salam sejahtera dan salam 1 Malaysia. ( En. Yunus LLB jangan mara aa)

There were so many things happened I could barely keep up myself. Workwise, yes, I am already assigned to Drafting Division of Jabatan Peguam Negara, Presint 4, which is quite nice since I got to stay a little while with moi parents and moi own katil. However, the downside of becoming a government servant is you might be subjected to a Transfer Order.  The perks, however, is so much more. Financial benefits and stability, plus you got to serve the people, not A person (who-might-have-to-many-pe'elll-since-he-is-paying-you-for-your-job).

There were comments from both my family and friends, yalaaaa dapat Division kurang spotlight ni orang pandang suku mata (sikit dari sebelah yee), but I was pretty happy I got into Drafting. Menari-nari sebelah kaki bila dapat tahu. hewhew. Oh btw, simen kaki telah dibuka, kaki comel tu sudah kurang comel... adalah kurang 0.9% comel... sebab tulang terbonjol sedikit di sisi kiri kaki. (wahahaaha, saya termutasi). So far, I love Drafting Division, it's a good place to start and a good place to climb up. Aminnnn.

0 orang cakap..:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Ai Yam Miz Sat Drivah

© 2011 Nama Saya Nabeela, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena