" Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." -Osho

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My List of Happiness

My List Happy-ness

Happiness =

Holiday , preferable seas or highlands

Sungai Petani

Hanging out with favorite people

Good food, or discovering a new restaurant

New clothes and shoes

Giving anyone I love presents

Bluetooth-ing favorite song from a friend

Getting good exam result

Going to movies

Studying law

Cool drinks on very hot days

Reading any of Motomi Kyousuke’s

Amirul, Babah n Mama n Seyha n Abang n Ajiq, All of my super-great cousins, Patty, Natchy, Yamapi (hehe), Reiko, ChibiYana-chan, Amal n Nunui n Ajimbo, Yana, Dayat, Mr. Megat, All (Jan-April 2010) part 4 Uitm Faculty of Law student n lecturers, my Purin n Lyon

Sleeping all day long

Merayap seorang diri

Deto ngan patty

Pegi kenduri

Lose weight or someone tell me I looked thinner. Ehee

Bergosip ngn Cheah

Finished a whole game (PS. NDS. GBA)

0 orang cakap..:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Ai Yam Miz Sat Drivah

© 2011 Nama Saya Nabeela, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena