" Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." -Osho

Monday, December 31, 2012

Two Thousand Thirteen!



Yeah. I like cute stuffs. And Cats. So? So? Soooo??

Omaigad ada lagi sejam setengah nak masuk 2013. First of all, Thanks aa Mayans, you got us trolled.

Tahun baru, apa orang buat? Azam lah! Tapi siapa cakap nak buat azam? Dah penat la buat azam, (Not happening bro. * with Marshall's voice) So, this year, I'm going to NOT having any resolution, just finishing the tasks at hand. I can sense it, there are going to be some major changes in my life, thus, I'm going to wait and see what's coming! ^0^)/

So, before the next hour and a half comes by, let's first reflect what 2012 had been about for me.

Finishing the most mental degree ever existed in the history of the world of education, LL.B (Hons)

Finished off with the most mental relationship I ever been into.

First ever payment for my hard earned sweat and tears. But mostly, sweat. (Awat plak nak nangis buat keje kat ofis kan? haha)

Making new friends from the Seminar-Seminar and Legal Aid Duty.

Having short but precious lunches with my besties from Degree - Amal, Nui, and Ajems. (I wish I can see a lot of other friends too!)

Gain some (A LOT of) weight. why? Why??? \(*A*)/


A lot had happen, but 2012 is a good one for me. I think I grew up a bit (not in height, unfortunately *sigh sigh sigh*) , gave a lot of thoughts before doing anything.

But apparently, not so much before saying anything. Haha. (sharp-tongued? me? BITC* , PLEASE)

Hopefully, 2013 will be a great year for everyone. See you next year, eh, i mean, tomorrow. Hehe :P

0 orang cakap..:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Ai Yam Miz Sat Drivah

© 2011 Nama Saya Nabeela, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena