" Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." -Osho

Monday, March 8, 2010

The day of the FIRSTS



Its 28th feb of 2010. Ada Apa? Got Law Faculty’s No Wine n Cheese partayyy~

Haha. This is my first time attending this party- although since the Asasi, there’s already about TWO No Wine and Cheese Party. Hehe (sorry for not being a dutiful law faculty student~) the theme is RoCKSTAR. N I’m one of the person who successfully not following the duty (again.hehe)- but I did dressed up a bit (muka bangga tanpa sebab).but I still hate selendang, almost berputus asa after 15 mins trying, but I succeed anyway. (kemunculan muka bangga tanpa sebab sekali lagi)


Basically, this is how I looked like when Im not irititate wif my tudung



The event was superb. The stage, the dim-lit hall (DSB= tiba2 jd Zouk), the ballons, the freebies in the Goody bags (I never knew that there was actually glow-in-the-dark Lollipops! N guitar-shaped Bubbles. Cute Gler Dowhh!) Nunui performed~ and this is the first time I’m standing in front of the stages, jumping and yelling at the front row, singing along (tremendously out of pitch), getting wild with the crowd. Amal, also having her first time ( but im not referring to the yelling2, but the first time seeing such ‘kegilaan’), stayed at the second row. Yana busied herself capturing the moment- and the ‘law students turn mad’ scenes, whereby when we watched back the video, nothing but only screams can be heard. Haha. Ajim, having the most canggih hp with better megapixels, also doing the same (and later become unofficial Nunui’s photographer. Hehe). After all the screaming, my stomach plak yg screaming. Lapaq ooo~ Oh! Oh! We also got this glow-in-the-dark bracelet where u have to (kepak2)like loosen it, then it’ll glows. Nice! (Saluted LAWSOC)


Wif the Superstar~ Nunui

The Rockstars. Haha



Then the after partay. We (Amal, Ajim, Yana, Su Bambang, and me only- Nunui not following since the photography sessions still not finished) went to the KFC, planning to have picnic at I-City. It’s my first time coming to I-City. The scene was (spell with me people!) M.E.S.M.E.R.I.Z.I.N.G. I think they should change it to LIGHT-CITY. Haha. Pretty! Pretty! Pretty! We ( finally) have (real) dinner. A cat joined us, and cannot seem to stop harassing Yana. haha


The Kawaii AjimBo

The perpetrator


Then it happens. Another first time. Amal lost her wallet then we were having our first time journey to Kelang at this hour. Luckily, thanks to both Fendi and the Pakcik who found her wallet, we finally retrieved Amal’s wallet succesfully. Alhamdullillah. Although suar aku dan Amal dihidrasi ngn 100 plus (haha), (another first time ie mandi 100 plus) nasib baik dapat balik wallet tu.



We reached home at 12.45am, Ajim and Su bambang waved us goodbye, continuing their first time journey of going back home at this hour. Haha. It’s first time for everybody.


Our Glowing Friendships



0 orang cakap..:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Ai Yam Miz Sat Drivah

© 2011 Nama Saya Nabeela, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena