" Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." -Osho

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Doctrine of Touch and Go

Who started it? The Government? (haha)
nah, it has been there as long as I ever knew how to spell ‘spoon’.

This doctrine was also called the “Doctrine of Betrayal”. This doctrine applies whenever you are using someone.. and left almost immediately, right after he or she finished it for you. In malay it was rather “Habis madu sepah dibuang”.
Why am I talking about this crap? Why, of course! I’ve been in that situation and currently still in that situation. Haha. This is how a relationship ends. Touch and Go.

Why all the trouble? The trouble to be nice, to be sweet, to be understanding, and then gone with the monsoon.. Does it feel good to be mean afterwards? To left her after those great times you have together? Maybe it wasn’t great, you just pretend for it to be great. Is it? But still, why all the trouble? If you didn’t like her in the first place, why pretend to be?

In my humble opinion, you DID liked her. You DID wanna try to enter into relationship with her. Somehow, you got this capital E which unconsciously shut yourself to her. I’m gonna play around with her, and that’s it. Is it? Is that it? You not gonna remember her? Not gonna think about things you like about her and smile (without realizing it)?

I love everyone I’ve met in my life, though I might not remembered them all. Speaking through my own experiences, forgetting is much much more harder than remembering. Doctrine of touch and go is such a LIE.

Once you touch and get a hold of a person, you can never let her go.

0 orang cakap..:

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Ai Yam Miz Sat Drivah

© 2011 Nama Saya Nabeela, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena