" Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it." -Osho

Thursday, December 18, 2008

ResULt KuaR

I got a msg from Patty

"Dah Boleh Result!"

(i know it doesnt make sense- but the points taken- FINAL RESULT is OUT)

Sh**. Now im NERVOUS.

Frankly, I did pretty bad (damn bad actually) in the last paper. So, Let's not put the hopes too high..

And after numerous times hitting the Refresh Button - The Traffic in the Student Portal was always (always will be) SUCKY.

I got My result

N it was as sucky as i thought

3.3 GPA (im not gonna b shame to tell everyone coz i already did when i saw my result)

I told my mum n all she said was "there goes that- for the time u've spent on sms n fooling around"

well, not that i hoped for congratulations or any sort (coz she never ever did)

Juz that
I miss UiTM
and Really HOPE this holiday will end soon

This House is HELL

1 orang cakap..:

noidentity said...

nobby.

aku juga mau balik uitm.

tp aku xmo p kelas..waaa!!

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Ai Yam Miz Sat Drivah

© 2011 Nama Saya Nabeela, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena